Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Being serious....

The other day i was having a chat with a friend of mine regarding how to make my blog popular. She offered some help as she has a few contacts which might be of some help to me. The condition that came attached with it was that i should start writing something serious and meaningful.


With that sentence, all my hopes of making my blog popular came crashing down faster than the WORLD TRADE CENTER.... Not because she said something offensive enough to do so, in fact, she was making complete sense. But i just realised that i can never be serious. Me being serious and sobre, would be like Albert Einstein getting a regular haircut. As far as i can remember, i have always managed to laugh my way out of everything in life so far.

I normally use humour as a defense mechanism, not to mention that it doesn't always pay-off. There have been instances where the embarrasing look on my face after cracking the joke was far more amusing than the joke itself.

I've been told that i don't need to make a joke out of everything in life. But for some reason, i can't help it. I guess i don't take life as seriously as people normally do. I'm not sure whether that's good or bad, but this is what i do, this is who i am, this is who i i've always been, this is who i'll always be.......

3 comments:

  1. very nice Pratik.....
    U should seriously think about getting into writing.......u can get well along with words...
    Think! Think! Think! Think!.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. defence mechanism or not...dude...you know whats right for you! I have known you for more than 6 years now...and you have been great. Dont take this as encouragement coz its not...its a fact...you rock!

    Just be who you are....coz we all 'love' you that way!
    (I shudnt be saying this with Dostana releasing in 2 days! But I dont care!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A line from d Quote Machine !!
    "If you don't make a joke out of everything in life , life will make a joke out of you"
    Cheers mate....!!

    Can u change the pose in which u take all ur pics ??
    lol........

    ReplyDelete