Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sign of the lord...

She had arrived out of the blue,
with a solemn look in her eyes,
she was a mystery without a clue,
a little silly, a little wise.....

Her beauty was a quiet one,
it was the envy of even the moon,
her glow would even shame the sun,
for lonely eyes, she was a boon...

Her conscience was crystal clear,
she always was as right as rain,
she stood her ground, she had no fear,
she never really was a regular Jane...


If one ever crossed the drawn line,
a silent fury she would show,
her heart belonged to a serene shrine,
she had the rage of an angel though....

Still waters do run deep,
and there is a quiet before the storm,
she would shed tears in her sleep,
though the day would keep her heart warm....

She was a friend, and will always be,
to help her out, i'll do all i can,
i'm grateful to her for being with me,
and how i thank the 8th of Jan....

Her smile would always make my day,
her laughter was the sound of life,
she would keep my worries at bay,
putting an end to my eternal strife...

But there was a sadness about her,
which always made my heart cry,
her sigh would make my soul stir,
to make her smile, is all i would try....

Her temper would rise, and then go mild,
and one would wonder where it went,
She was a woman, and yet a child,
the world is what, to me she meant...

One moment she was the calm sea,
at another, an angry wave,
although she was the same to me,
to know her more, is what i would crave...

She had substance in her soul,
her heart was made of gold for sure,
with her, the good times would roll,
and hence her name meant the cure...


With her my life was a paradise,
her presence, ever so divine,
to end the pain, and the sound of cries,
was heaven-sent, that friend of mine....

All my demons, then she slayed,
she got me over my pain and grief,
by my side always she stayed,
and helped me turn over a new leaf....

But then she left and i looked around,
to find the echoes of a broken chord,
now after ages, i have heard her sound,
if she is back, there sure is a lord....






2 comments:

  1. amazing poem my friend. u rock. but who is she? tell me tell me, bolo bolo kaun hai woh. teri jaan hai woh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd sing it to my sandwich...but I dont love it that much. Anyway great work.....

    I was tempted to say.....What? No! Not again! But I have seen friends and I know it took that wimp Ross 10 years to get Rachel...so you're probably on the same track. (Oh Look Now Im comparing your life to friends!) How sick of me!

    ReplyDelete