Sunday, June 6, 2010

Down and out....

First of all..let me just say that....finally....'The Kid' has come back to the blogging world! It took me a long time to find my way back to this world. Now, i need to fill you up on what has been happening in my life. I finished my MMS course a couple of months back and found myself jobless even by the end of the same, thanks to my not-so-brilliant placement co-ordinator- Miss Kavita Mishra. Then, happened something that i regret till date. I gave an interview at Infomedia 18 Pvt Ltd for the position of a Business Development Executive, and was unfortunate enough to crack it. I joined the organization on the 10th of May, and was put through 2 weeks of endless on-the-job and classroom training. But little did i know, that the ordeal was just beginning. My first week went well as i got 2 accounts for the company and got a lot of appreciation from all and sundry. Then came along the 2nd week which turned out to be a lot less than ordinary. Now comes in the 3rd week, the most difficult of them all. And i am expected to bring in Rs.20,000 in 4 days...!

By the way, Prachi stopped taking my calls once again after i wished her on her birthday on the 12th of April. I tried her cell on my birthday as well, but to no avail. And that's all i have to say about that.

Mates, i'm down and out right now. The days are passing by and life has turned really bland. I'm already looking for a job change to be honest with you. Let's see what happens...until then...sing along...

We're devils and black sheep...and really bad eggs....drink up me 'earties yo-ho...!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Now that the ordeal is finally....and I mean....finally over.....the kid can come back to.....using his brain....good luck on the content writer thing....actually u dont need luck....ur better than that....kid!

    ReplyDelete