Sunday, November 28, 2010

The long way home..

Lost it somewhere on the way,
Left with nothing else to say,
Waiting for the light to come,
To end this night lonesome..

The tunnel's end seems too far,
Like a distant guiding star,
Living in the same old fear,
That the end is always near..

The adrenaline stops to flow,
Then the heart feels so low,
Reaching out to nothing again,
And then fighting to stay sane..

I need to go and find it back,
Don't know how I lost my track,
The old magic has to return,
To help me get what I yearn..

Lost in the jungle of life,
Amidst the pain and the strife,
Think it's time to end the roam,
And get on the long way back home..

2 comments:

  1. are u on crack?????
    again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. see...as good as the poem is....I'd like you writing prose instead....poem's generally are apitizers while prose usually is my kind of staple diet in terms of literature...

    Anyway keeping writing....Brotha!

    ReplyDelete