Sunday, August 28, 2011

The ford 'wuck'..

I am sure that you must have cracked the above code in not more than a couple of seconds. If you have not, here's a hint. You are a 'fucking' moron! I guess the picture has become a lot clearer in your heads now. I believe that the word 'fuck' and its other cheap cousins like 'fucking', 'fuckers', etc. are perhaps the most frequently used words in the English dictionary today.

And I am not referring to just the 'young' and 'hip' crowd in the world that tries to act cooler by the day, but every fucking person on the face of this planet. Some think it's really cool. These are the young ones who go like, "That's a fucking cool cellphone, man. It's wicked". Some just use it for people they love as well as hate, making it really confusing sometimes. These are the ones who go like, "I love you fuckers" while having beer, and "Man, those fuckers beat us again!" while watching a football game. Some have simply gotten into the habit of prefixing it to most of the nouns that they know. For instance, "This fucking car is giving me trouble again!" Some are plain pissed off most of the time in the day. These poor bastards go like, "My third wife also filed for a fucking divorce!" I guess we can't blame the dude with the third wife.

The point is that the so-called "f-word" has become a part of our lives. I know for sure that I use it quite often myself. The other day my colleague's mobile died on her and I heard myself say, "Your cellphone's fucked up. Take it to the mobile gallery, the people there might be able to un-fuck it". But then, there are still the ones hiding behind the facade of conservatism who give us a frown every time they hear the "f-word". In fact, these probably are the fuckers who invented the expression "the f-word" since they had a problem saying it. I have experienced this phenomenon first stand and that too, in the recent past. It was at my workplace where one of my female colleagues went to open her mouth wide enough to swallow a fucking watermelon when she heard me say the word during a conversation that we were having. It is very obvious that some people have a problem with the word. But my question is, "Why?" Why do they get upset every time they hear that word? What makes them jump out of their fucking chairs and give you a fucking sermon when they hear this word? The truth is that no matter how hard you try, you can't run away from this word. Most of you are married. You guys actually put the word into practice. You can do it, but we can't even say it? Fuck you! And then we have the ladies. They take offense to the word at a lightning speed. They are not even listening to half the things you say, but the moment they hear you say 'fuck', their ears stand up like that of a rabbit's.

I feel that these so-called unparliamentary words should be allowed in corporate offices too. I have a reason to believe that doing this would actually add to the camaraderie between the superiors and the subordinates. I mean just imagine your CEO walking up on the stage during a grand function that is being held to celebrate your company's growth and addressing you in the following words: "A fucking good evening to all of you! I hope you're enjoying this fucking event. Our company has done some fucking good business this year, thanks to the hard work put in by all you fuckers. We have completely fucked up our competitors this year and we should be fucking proud of it. Hope we keep the fucking ball rolling. Have a fucking good time tonight, you fuckers!"  The CEO's wife sitting in the audience says to herself, "We got married 10 years back. First try showing your wife some fucking good time at night, you fucker". So...my point is that the day we understand the importance of this word, we will not hear those annoying beeps on television during a heated altercation being telecasted on a fucking news channel. On that day, we will realise that the wise men said it right. "Ruck fules".   

No comments:

Post a Comment