Thursday, March 19, 2009

And so i revel...

I quit smoking last evening, for the second time in the past three months, which seems to be turning out to be a record per se. I hope that this time around, the evil urge to suck poison into my lungs has left my soul forever. Although i cannot be fully sure of that anymore, as i'm not fully sure of anything anymore.


To tell the truth, the world doesn't seem like that bad a place after all, at the nonce. My special one found herself a job at a fine MNC and seems to be ecstatic about the same, to say the least.


My brother isn't a singleton anymore. He's finally going around with someone he had always desired. And despite his pathetic attempts of concealing the happiness in his voice regarding the current turn of events in his life on the phone, it wasn't too hard to fathom that the man had never been happier.


Another good friend of mine just became a cost accountant. Being one the most hardworking, and talented persons i know, it didn't come as much of a surprise when i was told that he had cleared all his papers.

A very close friend from college is busy doing her job too. Even she has a handful of worries, though she tries and finds some solace in the kind of work she does.


My best friend at my b-school finally admitted to the guy she's going around with for months, that she's indeed head over heels in love with him. She always was i guess, but something used to make her bite her tongue every time she thought of actually saying the words out loud. The guy is on cloud nine right now, and so is the girl because she's found her special someone.

So, these people constitute my world. As of now, my world is a happy place. As far as i'm concerned, i couldn't have asked for a better world to live in. A world where my people are smiling towards their future which seems to be brighter than the sun.

So for now, i just revel in their happiness. For now, i just revel in my happiness. Same difference.


2 comments:

  1. Amazing work bro....Happy Junction is a nice place....especially if it has people like you in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels even more cool wen someone else calls u a cost accountant...
    This ur best post ever....Keep it up...

    ReplyDelete