Tuesday, March 10, 2009

En route to Silent street...
Though it may sound dramatic, it still remains the gospel truth that it actually is. It is now like driving a car, knowing that its fuel will last forever, despite not having the slightest clue of where exactly the vehicle is headed. The past month has been uneventful, to say the least. And the worst part is, that life seems to have become way too predictable.
That's the one thing i've always dreaded- predictability. Then there have been other things transpiring around me, which undoubtedly innocuous though, seem to have started getting on my nerves, nonetheless. And to make it even worse, i know that there's nothing wrong with the things which have supposedly been at the receiving end of my ire. A much necessary introspection which then followed, has led me to believe that i'm just a sorry, sorry soul. I pity my life, while i envy those of the ones around me. I know that by stating this i haven't exactly made my blog popular.
But there's something good that has come out of it. A revelation, an epiphany, that says that the odds are stacked against me whether i like it or not, and this time around, there actually might not be a way out as there's always been till now. But i guess, being bitter doesn't help things get better, so i rather start working on it. Of course, this means lots of extra self-deprecating jokes, and chandlerisms. But i guess that's the way the cookie crumbles.
I don't even know if i'll live long enough to gather the crumbs. Keep your fingers crossed, and even your cheques if possible. It's always good to end with a bad joke.

1 comment:

  1. Firstly its relief that you have resumed writing...I was a little worried.

    About the envy....I speak for everyone who thinks they know you...We all envy you and your beautiful mind...You will find the solace and tranquility that you yearn for. (Big words na!)

    Everything will be ok..Trust me (I had to say it!)

    ReplyDelete