Friday, July 24, 2009

The whereabouts...

My vision is blur yet again,
while i try to gain a sight,
i want to see where i stand,
to see if it's dark or bright....

Being lost in the maze of life,
it's my dreams that now i trust,
to find a way out is what i want,
before my soul bites the dust...

At the behest of my lonely heart,
i try to find the unknown,
i try again to find that spirit,
which years ago i had shown....

I want to know what lies ahead,
but there's no way to find out,
in the confines of the silence within,
like a frightened child i shout....






2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!
    This quite frankly is your best work till date. At least in my opinion. You are a freaking artist.

    There's none to listen to my cries,
    No witness to my eventual demise,
    After death, my heroism shall sustain,
    As I rest my soul in the Elysian plain


    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of your poems are revolving around loneliness. I think you need to get yourself a mate and do it fast so that you don't regret being single before you are married.

    ReplyDelete