Thursday, July 30, 2009

In solitude....

It seems just like yesterday,
that they were laughing by my side,
but here i am, all alone,
under my own shadow i hide.....

They always stood beside me,
during my highs and my lows,
but now my eyes yearn for them,
as darker the night grows......

I thought they'd never leave,
and i'd never be alone,
loneliness, was one disease,
to which i thought i'd never be prone...

But the waters haven't calmed yet,
so i better just keep rowing,
as they say, when the going gets tough,
the tough always gets going.......








2 comments:

  1. u r not Alone Kake.......People who know u, r addicted to u.....as u have mentioned "APNE DHUNG KA EK HI NAMUNA HAI".....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Solitude can either kill you or refresh you
    it depends on whether you want to continue walking or hang up your boots

    Cheers!!
    Ameya

    ReplyDelete