Sunday, August 2, 2009

Auld lang syne....

Looking back at those times,
i smile without a reason,
just the thought of those days,
brings to life that sweet old season...

The sight of those faces,
is still fresh in my mind,
the heart will always see them,
even if the eyes ever go blind....

Those days are a part of me,
in the past myself i seek,
those days made me strong,
and their absence has made me weak...

How innocent were those days,
devoid of treachery and guile,
but i shouldn't cry because they're gone,
they happened and hence i smile...


A very happy friendship day to all those who made my life worth living. And those days may be gone, but our friendships are here to stay until hell freezes over. Thank you once again....love you all...viva la raza...!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. hmm... reflection of those days gone by.
    Memories are always valued when reflected upon.

    ReplyDelete