Monday, September 7, 2009

Where am i headed?

Being at a management school comes with its own pros and cons. We get the knowledge we need to survive under the new world order, the confidence to face some sordid music time and again, and the acumen to duck when the book is thrown at us. This all seems just about fine and dandy until the point of time when you are asked to describe your future endeavors that will follow your academics. Despite being a very sensible thought which should have precipitated in my mind a long time back, it still seems rather difficult to articulate something that is conspicuous by its absence.

In fact, i'm afraid that all except me know exactly what they want from life. May it be in terms of career, money, education, or power. Somehow, these things have never been a thorn in my side. Needless to mention that this might make my future a fine kettle of fish. So, i'm supposed to make a career plan for myself which is unfair on the part of a guy who has never even made a proper dinner plan in his life. I have a few things in mind about the same which await a severe reprimand for sure. I'm not going to bluff at all as that is not a part of my repertoire, which further makes my choice of 'marketing' look like a rueful mistake.

This plan of mine has to be submitted at the earliest. I know that being ostensible will not really help in this case, so i'll just do what i do best - just say what i feel. Nonetheless, this will lead to the man sitting across me think that i'm a brick short of a load. And it certainly should, because without a shred of a doubt, it is the whole truth. I am as mad as a hatter, and i'm damn proud of it. So, where exactly am i headed you ask? Excuse the profanity, but who gives a tiny rat's ass..!

We're devils, and black sheep and really bad eggs.....Drink up me 'eartis yo-ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment