Saturday, October 10, 2009

The day the show-stopped....

It has been a wonderful journey since the past one year. I wish i was able to celebrate my first blog-a-versary, on the 22nd of October this year. But sadly enough, as a result of the current turn of events, i am shutting down this blog. I would like to thank all those who read my blog for almost a year. Thank you for the compliments, the suggestions and even the complaints.

This blog made me fetch my poetic talent which i never thought i possessed. It served as an outlet for my emotions which were bottled up inside me. I will not be deleting this blog, as i would like the legend of 'Vintage Aashiq' to live on forever. I apologize for the previous post which brought about the demise of this blog in the first place.

But....here's the catch, mates. Considering that i am, without a shred of a doubt, the insane one, the mad-hatter, the most immature SOB on god's fucked-up planet... let me just say..that i am leaving to return. I don't know when, but i will. And when i do...the first post will be the controversial..
'The Rock says..'


And finally...i would like to quote...

I'll say goodbye,
but don't you cry,
coz' i will be back,
someday....!

Until then...just sing along mateys... We're devils and black sheep..and really bad eggs...drink up me 'earties yo-ho...!

No comments:

Post a Comment