Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hysterically yours....

Trust me, if i ever become crazy enough to write a biography, and be even crazier to think that someone would read it, it would surely be named after the title of this post. I just realised that the last few posts of mine may have gone the distance to give the reader the impression that i'm about to cash in my chips. Well, for what it is worth, i'm not dying, atleast not any time sooner.
The other day, a very good friend of mine pointed out that i was trying to make my life look sadder than the condition of my hair. I didn't take much time to agree with the hair part. And after a little while, i agreed with the life part too. He also mentioned that the problems that i have in life are not because of the situations that i find myself in, but because of my attitude. While i was nodding along, i was simultaneously wondering why didn't he chose to kick me in the stomach instead.
Not being the one to mince words he went on to say that i repel women to the T whether i like it or not. Now it was my time to wonder why wasn't i kicking him in the stomach.
He also mentioned that i need to stop cribbing about life and get on with the same. It was almost ironic that he was telling me to to get on with my life while i felt like ending his. But i didn't do it, for two very important reasons. Firstly, because he was right, as he has always been and i had no plans of being in the slammer for 14 years for killing him. And secondly, because he is none other than that short, overweight, bespectacled, balding guy in the mirror i come across every now and then.
Now tell me, am i crazy enough to serve in prison for 14 years for killing myself...???
P.S.: THE AUTHOR WAS NOT IN A STATE OF SANITY AS USUAL. THAT IS THE REASON THERE IS A POST SCRIPT DESPITE NOT HAVING THE NEED FOR ONE. THE LAST THREE LINES ARE USELESS. STOP READING. STILL READING, ARENT YOU?

1 comment:

  1. whether ur in a state of sanity or not...it doesnt seem to affect ur blog...u still write some very good stuff!

    Loved the post even though it may not be written in the best of sense by its author!

    ReplyDelete