Sunday, May 3, 2009

The new grind...

It has been a whole different life since the past month or so. My exams are over , and i couldn't be more glad about that. And i know that life's going to change further in the coming weeks, thanks to my internship. Amidst the IPL, where the word 'unpredictability' has taken a whole different dimension, my life seems to be on shaky grounds too. Now it's not about any confusion, or making a decision. Now it's about really going for the doctor and pulling out all the stops - one last time. Because life may not be generous enough to give me a third chance after this. But this time around, i may have to walk on eggshells. One mistake and life goes tumbling down like a pack of cards.

And obviously i'm not in the mood to see that happen, again. The fear is still burning inside my heart of hearts. But that same fear might be enough to lit a fire under my ass so that i do something about my life, and that too in a very short period of time. Because i know,that there's not much time left for me to prove that i'm worth my salt. Now i know where to reach, i know the route for the same. But it's a long, hard way uptill there. And if i get late, i may not find what i'm looking for despite reaching the place. Think of it as a magic passage which will seal itself in some time. If i make it to the place, and beyond that magic passage, i'll find eternal bliss in its truest sense. I'll be in paradise, forever. And i won't be alone. I'm on my way already...let's see if i make it....but i hope i do...i hope..

1 comment:

  1. so where is ur internship ???
    and how is it goin on...

    as usual the posts have been real and good

    ReplyDelete