Thursday, December 3, 2009

What's next..?

Mates, the seasons have been changing outside my window at a pace hard to fathom. December is already under way, marking the beginning of the end of 2009. My 3rd semester exams are finally over and i can breathe again. However, my college is in a state of bedlam, considering that the placement scene has truly turned into a fine kettle of fish. Plus, i have put on a few extra pounds in the past 2 months, which i'm frantically trying to get rid off. About a month back, i overcame the 'beer fear' and also crossed the 'wine line' for the very first time. Plus what made it really awesome was that i did not had to pay for it. It's great to have a bro who earns.

Apart from that, the realization that i am still very much in love with Prachi fully dawned on me, giving me the scare of my life. Not to mention, i invented a new catchphrase of my own where i point the tip of my middle and index fingers on my temple and say- 'mind' and with a gesture which suggests that i'm shooting myself in the head i say-'blowing'..that's right...mind-blowing!

Now comes the 4th and final semester of my college life. The entire batch of 60 will have a 4 month long reunion before disbanding forever and getting lost in the mist of their own dreams.
But i will make sure that this last sem is mind- hold your horses- blowing..! Mind-blowing..!

The 1st of December just passed by three days back. Mates, you have no idea what significance that day holds. If i am America; then the 1st of December is my 4th of July..! Okay that was a bit weird, but i hope you got the picture. This is that very same magical month when it all had really started 3 years ago. It seems just like yesterday though.

I have something on my mind that has been bugging me off-late. It seems like some kind of unfinished business is still up in the air, screaming out for a closure. And closure it shall recieve. And hence, i am setting out on a journey to prove a point to myself. As Sid said the other day, it does sound a little silly. But i have been that way all my life, and i guess in some weird way, it has always paid-off. For all those who are wondering what exactly i am about to do, the answer is- i don't have the foggiest idea. But i guess that's the fun part of it. I know what i want; but i don't know the means to achieve it. I guess i'll let my instincts take care of the rest. So let's see what happens.

As far as life is concerned, i don't know what you have stored in next for me...but whatever it is....just bring it... I hope you bring it...because i will...

We're devils and black sheep and really bad eggs...drink up me 'earties yo-ho!!


1 comment:

  1. Hey looks like u r picking up all the bad habits out there. first smoking and now drinking!!! Be careful buddy, u r far better without them

    ReplyDelete