Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Your's truly....

It has always been my dream to be heard by everyone around me. May be because talking my heart out is all i know how to do. So...that's what brings me here...a thirst for attention. Some of you may be thinking that i am really desperate.


Well....i am. I am 21 years old, single, broke, non-smoking, non-drinking, non-good looking, non-rich...It's really smart on my part to put a pic on display that successfully conceals the fact that i and Fred Flintstones go to the same gym.

If you put all these things together, what you get is a desperate guy-next-door, looking for a girl behind any and every door.

The reader is probably cursing himself for going through this in the first place...but my suggestion is that it will start growing on you after a while. And if it doesn't, then what are the 'comments' for. Just let me know how much i suck. I have had people telling me the same in person; i think it might seem different via the non-verbal medium.

So long folks.....take care ....have a great week.....and get in the groove for DIWALI.......HASTA LA VISTA....and VIVA LA RAZA...!!!









2 comments:

  1. I have always believed you are way ahead when it comes to expressing yourself amongst everyone I know (including me) so this is the perfect way to tell the world about yourself.

    And about the gym...you look more like Barney Rubble and not Freddy....that would be me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome........ Good on words and wit ur language.... but wud hav been better if u had not told EVERYTHING TRUE bout urself. Hahaaha.... coz ur "MAIN" goal of writin a blog wil still not be accomplished.... tats
    Impressing CHICS and "LADKI PATANA" so NEXT time... Plan, Strategise, Co-ordinate and then Implement. OKKKKK....Mr. MBA.
    4 further notifications and ne help on D "Impressing BABES" topic...plz refer to ME.
    GURUDAKSHINA - 1 kiss 4m ur to be gf b4 she becums ur gf. SIMPLE.

    ReplyDelete