Saturday, October 25, 2008

The road till here....

This has been a weird journey so far. And a fast one too. At times, i wish the pace at which it proceeded had been a bit slower. May be then, i would've had lesser regrets. Not about what i did, but about what i never did. Or never said. Or how late i said it. Or how late i realised the fact, that i was late.


May be it was dumb of me to expect life to run at a speed at which INZAMAM-UL-HAQ ran between the wickets. Sadly enough, it ran at a pace at which a ball hit by ANDREW SYMONDS travels to the fence.
I'm not very good with the metaphors.


So there's a lot that i've learned in the past few years of my life, apart from the fact that i should talk less, which is something that people have made a habit of telling me. I've learnt that 10 or 20 years down the line, it is not my bank account that i want to be full of cash; but it is my life that i want to be full of people whom i love.
And i hope it will be. Actually, i know it will be.



No comments:

Post a Comment