Monday, January 12, 2009

Back in business...


This post may sound like a sequel to the previous one. Ever since i've quit smoking, i've been missing the similarities that i and the habit shared, nonetheless. Smoking stinks; so do my jokes. Smoking kills; people feel like killing themselves while me being around. Smoking is injurious to health; so am i to one's mental health. Smoking repels women; i've some experience in that department.

The second semester has gotten off to a flyer, no pun intended. The month long break seems to have done the trick by revitalising us to an extent where we seem to have started enjoying ourselves, keeping aside the worries of the results as well as those of the summer internships which still look like a pie-in-the-sky for each of us. I don't think that burying our heads in the sand is going to help, as it never does.

Apart from that, i seem to have made peace with the present. And i'm reverting back to my old principle of taking each day at a time. The new year has made itself look very promising since the start, and i hope that it is able to live up to the hype that it has created. There is no plan in place for me as usual, and it is better that way. I've come to realise that there's now a better rapport between me and my friends back at my college, which is something that has granted me some respite from the emotional turmoil that i find myself in every now and then. My old friends have had my back so far, and i hope that it stays that way.

So i guess that one of the reasons that i'm happier than usual now-a-days is my friends, my amigos. So i think i'm trying to thank my friends and my family for bringing me back in business, which i plan to stay in for a long, long time.


2 comments:

  1. so smookieeeee
    good to knw ur havin a blast.....

    keep enjoyin...keep livin.....
    let the summers come until then keep jammin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you're back in business!
    Its good to see you posting pretty much regularly.
    Now that I've gotten into this habit of checking out your blog every now and then, you don't have to catch hold of me and coax me into reading your posts. :P

    ReplyDelete