Thursday, January 22, 2009

Impulsive.........

The thought of her never leaves my mind,
her laughter in my ears is all i can find,
when she goes away my smile does too,
for the first time my heart's not sure what to do..........


What i feel now is hard to explain,
the tears can't be seen as i'm walking in the rain,
her face is all i see when i close my eyes,
every second on my soul that thought of her spies........

I know this is the time to take a step forward,
i'm not sure what'll happen from this time onward,
i have an idea which is quite simple and plain,
i may allow my heart to be guided by my brain.......


Where there's a god there has to be a devil,
you need one of those to reach the next level,
despite the light you can't ignore the darker side,
as where there's a Dr.Jekyll there has to be a Mr.Hyde......


It's hard to believe what i now think,
it has made the guy in the mirror wink,
it has shocked me as well for how could i feel,
that it might be the time to lie, cheat and steal.......



3 comments:

  1. amazing blog has a very good touch to it,typical of a genius like you. looks like i made a genius my friend
    good work genius

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pratik...as usual u Rock wen it comes to writing..............
    All the very best......keep writing like this n make me feel proud........

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent blog..u r really superb..keep it up dear..dnt stop dis awesome work of urs..ur born genius..

    ReplyDelete