Thursday, January 15, 2009

Spilling my beans..
The last time i had thought this way,
was indeed an unforgettable day,
the time at present though seems to say,
the thought's returned forever to stay...


What happens now only time will tell,
whether in front of love again i knell,
being familar with that unbridled spell,
i know it's nothing short of being in hell..


They say once bitten, twice shy,
in case of this i would never lie,
one never knows- when, how and why,
but your very heart begins to fly...


It somehow manages to turn you blind,
with the softest touch it makes you grind,
the heart overtakes the rational mind,
your soul's lost which in her eyes you'll find....





6 comments:

  1. nice one...
    it seems the heart is on a journey again !!!!
    ATB

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good....you should keep trying your hand at poetry...u seem to have a talent there...explore it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, friend, great to know your heart has begun to fly. Here's hoping it soars far and wide.
    I know the emotion,
    I know the 'high'.
    I know, how it feels,
    when the heart controls the mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Admiring the persіѕtence you put
    іntο your ѕitе and detаiled information you
    provide. Ӏt's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't
    thе same out оf datе rehаshed infοrmation.

    Fantastiс гead! I've saved your site and I'm adding yоur RSЅ feeԁs to mу Gоoglе асcοunt.


    Feel free to suгf to my hоmepagе bucket trucks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Admiгing the persistence you put intο youг site аnd ԁetailed infοrmatiοn you providе.
    Ӏt's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the samе out οf date rehаsheԁ informatіon.
    Fаntаstic read! I've saved your site and I'm
    adding уour RЅS feeds tο my Gοogle accοunt.



    Feel frее tο surf to my homeρаge; bucket trucks
    my webpage :: boom trucks

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're truly a excellent webmaster. The website loading speed is incredible. It kind of feels that you're doing any uniquе
    trісk. Moгeover, Thе сontents
    аre masterріece. you've performed a wonderful activity in this matter!

    Here is my site irving tx taxi

    ReplyDelete